[Subscribers Only] BCM Offline Consulting Training

Here is where our lucky winners are coached daily to make their first $100 from offline consulting

Re: [Subscribers Only] BCM Offline Consulting Training

Postby johnyeo » December 29th, 2011, 12:21 am

The Prize:

We will be selecting 5 lucky subscribers to take part in our
BCM offline consulting training.

What is this contest about:

In this contest, the 5 lucky winners will be working with
our team till you make your first $100.

Who are in our team?

They include myself and my other students
who have successfully made money by offering
offline consulting.

How to join:

To stand a chance to win one of the 5 slots, tell us
"One reason why you want to take part in this training"

Post in this thread below.

You will need to sign up as a forum member to post.

Dateline: 31/12/2011, 12 midnight EST
johnyeo

Postby joeegg » December 29th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Hi, my name is Joe.

I have been in sales most of my life and find the internet marketing absorbing. I need help with the mechanics that will help me monetise my ideas in the online arena. I know at the moment I am in shell shock with all the info buzzing around my head.

I need somebody to help me focus my attention and guide me through the basics so I can develop my skills and implement them in my own business ventures. I am comfortable with the concept of flipping domains and see that as a good start in internet commerce.

I can also see the value of developing an offline consulting business. As a small business owner I haved had poor experiences with people selling Internet services and feel there is a niche there waiting.

Happiness to all,

Joe
joeegg

Postby Edapina » December 29th, 2011, 4:12 pm

Hi John, Jesus Here,

I would like to get one of the spots because i have been a student of IM for a couple of years now and I understand and know about most of the parts and pieces needed to make this work but what I've had a hard time with is putting all the pieces of the puzzle together to finally get the results that I am looking to achieve.

So far I have created some blogs, I am building my own email list, etc., but still haven't been able to get to the point where I can create a steady income.

I am fast learner and I am looking for a person or group of people that have been there and done it so I can finally understand what is the link that I am missing to make everything work.

I am a fast learner who can follow directions well and that is willing to be accountable to the directions and instructions given to me throughout the course.

Looking forward to become one of the chosen 5.

Best regards,
Jesus Pina
Edapina

Postby sapphrene » December 31st, 2011, 12:47 am

I've been writing web content and online articles for various clients for over five years. This time, I'd like to use my skills in starting my own business. Having worked with several Internet marketers, I already know some stuff about Internet marketing. However, these things are so scattered that I feel that I still need a guide to help me know where to start, and to know the things that are really essential.

If I will be one of the chosen 5, I'll do my best to get the most out of the training. Not only will I follow the key concepts laid out during the training, I'm also looking forward to developing new ideas for breakthrough Internet ventures.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the contest.

Best Regards,
sapphrene

Postby Progress » December 31st, 2011, 6:25 pm

Hi John,

The chance to work with a mentor would be so very helpful. I'm on information overload. I'm going in too many directions at once. :o

The chance to ask questions of one person is such a good idea. I would love to walk through the steps to that first $100 with a person who has already done it.

I've taken several online courses and found them very useful. I have a background in writing and graphics, which I've been able to put to good use online. However, my efforts at online marketing have been haphazard at best. I'm having trouble pulling all the information together.

I'm also very interested in the offline consulting part of the program. I believe several small businesses in my area would benefit from a niche blog. Selling my services in person is out of my comfort zone but I sure want to try it.

I'll give it my all to get that first $100 if you have a spot for me. I'm committed to making this the year I become a successful internet marketer. The first $100 has proved elusive so far, but I know that others are doing it and so can I. I'd love to be a member of your group and will contribute in all the ways that I can.

Thanks for considering me,
Mary
Progress

Postby merlionsg » January 2nd, 2012, 2:04 am

Hi John,

I have in the past sign up for many coaching program. I do not know what to focus on as there are too many things to be done. I am looking for a coach to guide me along step by step. I am looking forward to be part of the BCM offline Consulting Training. Please provide me with more info.
merlionsg

Postby merlionsg » January 2nd, 2012, 2:52 am

Hi John,

I started adsense 2 years ago. However due to panda effect, my income was great affected. I have in the past sign up for many coaching program. I do not know what to focus on as there are too many things to be done. Like others, I suffered from a symdrome Information overload. I am looking for a coach to guide me along step by step ie. Making the first $100 online. Yes the first $100 is the most difficult to acheive. But once it is acheived, it is easily duplicated.

I am looking forward to be part of the BCM offline Consulting Training. Kindly consider me to be one of the trainee of the BCM offline training. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Kelvin
merlionsg

Postby Adebayo » January 2nd, 2012, 4:04 am

Hi John, I really appreciate this opportunity given to me on a platter of gold to take part in this contest. I join this contest because I want to contribute my own quota to the development of online business positively. So many people are doing online business with the sole intention of defrauding other people of their hard-erned money virtually everyday and I asked "why is it so difficult to help our fellow human being, even if nothing but for charity". I promise to make reference to your organization especially in making life meaningful to the people with this programme you organize for the betterment and development of mankind. Thank you
Adebayo

Postby johnyeo » January 3rd, 2012, 1:56 pm

Thanks everyone for joining our contest.

Looks like everyone is so eager and enthusiastic to make 2012 a better year for yourself.
So we have decided to guide everyone here.

@Adebayo, pls drop me an email at askjohnyeo@gmail.com
as we can't seem to find your email address.

Thanks,
John
johnyeo

Postby Subha » January 3rd, 2012, 6:55 pm

John,

I have read your wedding blog. It has been written so well. It gives a feel that your purpose of writing the blog is not for money but for enlightening people. I would like to learn how to build this kind of style of making money from you.

Subha
Subha

Next

Return to BCM Offline Consulting Training